10 October 2010

What a month of Celebrations

Hi everyone
Feel like ages since I was last here and looking at the date, it was. Where has the time gone!!!
Well, this month sees a lot of celebrations on many different blogs, but I have listed a few of my favorites:
Bec from Bizzy Bec's has a new online store blog and has some wonderful candy for this month
Kellie from Tinkled Pink Stamps has a celebration of candy for this month
Amanda from Stamp in Style has some wonderful candy to also give away
So, go and visit these blogs as they are wonderful to look at, some very talented girls and design team members with great inspiration for you. Links are all in my sidebar !!
Hope to be posting some cards this week with a few challenges I plan on entering.
See you here soon
Hugs Kym x

No comments:

Post a Comment